Real World HVAC provides intermediate and advanced level technical training and consulting to:
It’s no secret that most HVAC equipment does not operate at its rated capacity or efficiency. Causes may include:
- Oversizing equipment
- Installation errors
- Incorrect air flow and improper refrigerant charge
- Poor duct design and duct leakage
- Home structural deficiencies that impact heating and cooling equipment
- Ignoring capacity and performance verification testing processes
Lack of focus on quality during the design and installation process results in:
- Higher energy consumption
- Avoidable warranty claims
- Customer frustration and loyalty casualties
Real World HVAC complies with the current design and installation processes outlined in the HVAC industry standards.
Our programs will help your contractor customers reduce mistakes and assist in dispelling myths and misconceptions that result in unacceptable equipment performance.