With over 60 years of collective demand side management and energy efficiency experience, we know the importance of Utility DSM programs and energy efficiency initiatives.
- Incentive programs must deliver positive results.
- Program success is tied to HVAC systems that operate at their rated capacity and efficiency.
The relationship between the Utility and contractor is vital to DSM and energy efficiency program success. We’ll help reinforce that relationship by blending technical content with the outcomes important to your program.
Providing our training in conjunction with utility-sponsored trade-ally events is effective in demonstrating that:
- Quality and profitability go hand in hand
- Attention to detail during HVAC design and installation is critical
- Utility DSM and energy efficiency programs benefit everyone (the contractor, customer and the Utility)
- M&V (measurement and verification) is required for program success, and in helping the contractor grow their business
Training programs can be delivered in person or via a webinar. In both cases we offer the following options:
- Customize the program to your specific objectives
- Address local training needs for the contractors in your service territory
- Participant testing to reinforce key points and measure audience understanding
Contact Us for your training needs.