All homes contain structural, mechanical and service systems that interact with each other.
As homes are built to higher and higher efficiency standards, the interdependencies between these systems must be understood in order to provide:
- Home comfort and durability
- Occupant safety and indoor air quality
These interdependencies are also reshaping diagnostic and troubleshooting processes.
- An understanding of “building science” is required to provide an accurate evaluation of HVAC system operation and performance.
- What may appear to be a heating and/or cooling problem could be one or more of the other structural, service and/or mechanical systems not performing as designed.
- Understanding “whole house” diagnostics is essential to accurately responding to our customers comfort and efficiency needs.