Over the last several years, we’ve had numerous requests from customers to make our training programs available in video format. In 2017, we made the decision to try that on a pilot basis, using one of our most popular programs, “Air Conditioning Systems” for that initial effort.
The videos are being developed utilizing the following recommendations provided by our HVAC Distributor and Contractor partners:
- Program content will be separated into multiple 10 to 15 minute videos.
- Our philosophy of “a picture is worth a thousand words” continues and is used to illustrate technical concepts visually, making them easier to understand.
- Very simple concepts relating to the science and physics associated with HVAC are being added to the program content.
- Participants will be able to enter the program at whatever point they are comfortable.
- Each video will build upon the previous video, so the best strategy may be to view them sequentially, since the depth of content grows from one video to the next.
- Introductory level videos will be added for participants with limited or no experience.
- You may find these same introductory videos useful for training of sales and office staff.
We’ve found this program conversion effort to be a very labor intensive process. As a result, we anticipate that the Air Conditioning Systems videos will be completed in the spring of 2020. Our apologies for the length of time involved, but we will not sacrifice content quality for speed to market.
Air flow and Duct Systems is next on the list for conversion to video.
Sign up for our Blog to be notified as new videos are added.
Contact us to learn more about our training programs!